Yes - you 100% can!
- If your goal is to speed up your fat loss, add a couple of XtremeShred workouts to your current routine.
- Simply add an XtremeShred workout on your rest day or after your workout to really turn up the intensity and push that transformation and fat loss to the next level.
- Just make sure doing this extra workout doesn't take away energy from your main program - the goal is to maximize muscle growth as this will help you burn more calories (and with that fat) around the clock
- If you have a body part that's a bit behind (for me it's always been legs), and you want to have it catch up to the rest of your body there area a few options - let's use legs as an example:
- you can add repeat the leg workout for that week during a rest day. So if I did legs on Monday, I can hit the same leg workout again on Thursday (my usual rest day) to maximize muscle growth.
- you can add another round at the end of your workout. Using legs as an example again, I can rewind the workout after completing it and do the final round one (or even two) more time(s).
- you can do a burnout set. Again, using legs here, I can do 100 air squats at the end of my workout - trust me...your legs will explode!!